Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our First Week of Summer

This first week of summer the boys both launched right into summer camps. Max started his first week of horse camp where he takes natural horsemanship. He's one of four kids in the camp. I think it's just right for him, the number of kids and the number of hours, the horses...Coleman began a week long football camp at the college down the street from us. He's been just dying to play football and he's signed up for Pop Warner starting in August, but having had no experience I was very pleased to find this skills camp for him. He loves it. He's learning something he really enjoys.


As for me, I have begun to clean my studio out and I'm preparing to make some stuff. Hopefully to sell. I'll be starting the summer off with clay and from there who knows what materials I'll be using. I'm looking forward to my mum's visit this August!

Chris is working away in his office long hours this month. Though he has had the chance to go on a number of bike rides. Which he usually does, but the weather has been delightful.

Life is good. How about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment