Monday, June 17, 2013

Congratulations Coleman!



Woohoo! Coleman has graduated elementary school! He's off to middle school in the fall. Can you believe it? I can remember the first day of kindergarten (which is kind of amazing for me). He was so little. And it hardly seems like all those years have passed, but clearly they have, because look at this young man now! Look at all that hair :) He starts football camp today, Monday and he's going to get a bunch of that hair cut off! So brave :)

School has been an interesting experience so far. My wish for my son is that he discovers his inner strength and finds that he is truly a peaceful warrior. He's a little philosopher and deep thinker. My wish for his next teachers is that they can see in him the depth of thought and intelligence there, behind those amazing blue eyes. And my wish for the girls is that they wait a few more years :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment