Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hand Made Evening

Max - Made bracelet for teacher Lisa. The beads are mostly made by me - somehow he made them look good. 


Max and I had a crafting extravaganza tonight. In the middle of it all Coleman got up and went to bed. Max and I were working into the night. Fueled by chocolate chip cookies and the euphoria of the end of the school year (and possibly the Prednezone he's on for a bad reaction to poison oak). One day of school left. Yippie!

Bracelet by Me (clasp was actually made by Max last summer - his first soldering job - at 5).

little book and bracelet. 
Max is going to a birthday party on Saturday for his friend, Yenisei (pronounced Yen-i-say, short i). They are very good friends and I hope they stay friends even if they end up in different schools next year. They have good energy together. I enjoyed making a bracelet for Yen today and personalizing a little book the guys and I made a while ago.

Yesterday was also a crafting day, though Max mostly directed the making of a necklace from the sofa while he had some R&R from a possible sinus infection. Today he was feeling a lot better, but I took him to the doctors, of course just to be sure, because that's who I am. Anyhow, our collaborative project is pictured below.



Of course Rome was burning while this was going down, however I managed to feed us a reasonable dinner at a reasonable hour. And I had a super craft-a-licious day! More of these days, pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment