Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Morning Blab


Ginger Kitty continues to grow. She's gotten quite bold, wandering the neighborhood in search of play mates. The poodle next door (not a standard one, a smaller one, yet not mini) is her new obsession. Misty is her name. She's not exactly fond of Ginger, she's not even all that tolerant of her. But they have had a couple of play dates - yes, doggy play dates. Ginger was put in place yesterday to give Misty (who has grown thick in the middle) a little work out in her very own front yard. It was amusing to watch, neither was sure of the other, yet so compelled to pursue the other. I'm hoping she grows to be at least 40 pounds. I'm a big dog type, and 40 is my minimum. We'll see, she's got big dog attitude, so I suppose I'll just have to be happy with that should she be smaller.


Coleman and Max played in the yard with their squirt guns yesterday. Coleman suited up in camo to be as subtle as possible. Here he is having a tea break with me in the yard. Looks pretty happy, eh? I'm sure he was making a rhyme using the word poop or b-u-t-t, which gets spelled-out here.


Rose requested a picture of Chris and I recently; here you go, Mum. Coleman shot this one. It was a sunny, chilly day. Above us is the maple tree which is just now beginning to fill in with leaves. Our Apple trees have sooooo many blossoms on them, the pear tree already has tiny pears on it! Today our neighbor, Ryland is going to pop over with a bobcat and pile up some soil to start the BMX track! Oh so exciting. Pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment