Sunday, February 1, 2009

Zen Head-butt

In Pokémon terms "zen head-butt" is a powerful attack. In my terms, well, it's getting sick enough to make you think about the important things. Don't worry, as far as I know I'm not dying. But something is up and I'm on the hunt for what it is. I guess I'm sick enough to not feel like being tired, sore, and generally crappy any more. This could be a good thing. I'll keep you guys informed as I know.

We're getting ready to collect bids on the addition to the house and garage. For those of you who don't know, we're living in a 935 sf house (this pétit house would fit into the first floor of our Jamaica Plain house with room left over) with two bedrooms, and a little guest cottage. We're planning on putting a small addition between the house and cottage to connect them, thus making our 2/1 into a 3/2 with a laundry room. We're only adding about 200 sf, but connecting the cottage to the house is going to make a huge difference. Max and Coleman will have their own rooms and we'll have somewhere to put our clothes (I hope!). We'll also fix up the existing bathroom and make the tiny kitchen more usable. Then we'll take the existing garage and turn it into a clay studio and add on 285 sf to that for a music studio for the my boys: they are going to ROCK your face off.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out in your blogroll! I love finding new bloggers and getting to know them. I hope you start to feel better soon and good luck with the house. Sounds like a project!

    ReplyDelete