Thursday, February 26, 2009

Zen Head-Butt Revised

That's a snap shot of me today. I need a hair cut, eh? I'm feeling better than I was a month ago, which is not to say I'm feeling well. Let's face it though, I'll take this over that any day of the month.
The update on my health; All I can say for sure is what I don't have: Lupus, Lyme Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Syphilis(!), Hepatitis AB or C, Vitamin D deficiency, a parathyroid issue, or, as far as the doctor could tell any other type of autoimmune disease, oh, or breast cancer. Good news all, but still sick and don't have a diagnosis. Getting there, though. Next organs to examine are the adrenal glands/functions and the pituitary gland. What an education I'm getting about how the body functions. It makes me think hard about what I'm putting into it, and what I do for it to keep it functioning. All you healthy folks go take a walk and eat well and get the right amount of sleep for yourselves (but not too much). Just because you can is a really good reason, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment