Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lizarding!

Max caught this one all by himself. These guys are feisty fellas. We were in a remote part of Wilder Ranch.

Look at the color, this is the first time we encountered these particular lizards.
Up-close portrait of Fence Lizard.

Western Fence Lizard, or Blue Bellied Lizard detail.

Family Portrait, That's Chris and I on the right. Don't we look slim?


Max, double fisted with Aligator Lizards.

At New Brighton Beach in Capitola on Mother's Day. Very successful lizarding day.
That's what we call hunting for lizards (and if we find a snake while we're at it, all the better). We've had a number of outings, some more successful than others. We all enjoy it, quite a bit. Mostly, I like to take pictures of it. Not that I wouldn't hold a lizard if I had to. But, well, I'm satisfied with photographing them. I do absolutely love that my boys are exploring the wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment