Wednesday, April 29, 2015

out and about: Capitola Village

I took this photo with my iPhone 6 through the home made telescope!

The other night my friend, Jodi and I went to Mr. Toots in Capitola Village. A coffee house on a Saturday night, we're such party girls! We had planned to go for a walk on the beach but Chris and I had hiked about ten miles earlier that day and I just didn't have it in me to clock another four miles - and it was really cold. Jodi was a pal and agreed to skip the walk and do coffee cake and coffee with me instead. Life is good when you've got good friends to share it with.

On our walk back to Jodi's there was a man with a telescope gazing at the stars. He had made the telescope himself! Um, that's pretty neat, don't you think? This place we call home has some pretty interesting people roaming about it. Just waiting for a conversation.

Jodi looking at Saturn and two of its moons.

No comments:

Post a Comment