Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Nana's House by Coleman

Coleman's writing assignment this week is to write about something he knows well and can describe in detail. He chose Nana's house:

My Nana's House by Coleman


My Nana's house is the best place ever in the whole world. It's in Massachusetts. Her house is tall and skinny on the outside. The outside is not the most attractive site, but the inside is beautiful. The colors inside are warm and soft. There is a fuzzy grey rug to walk on in most of the house.


When we first get there Nana usually has a big, warm apple pie waiting for us. The air smells like apple pie made with skill and experience. There is nothing better than sitting by a crackling fire and eating Nana's apple pie. The sound of a cowboy movie comes from the basement, where Papa is watching it.


I like to lay on Nana's big, soft bed any time of day. It's always relaxing. I feel good when I am there. Nana's house is a joyful place filled with wonder. My Nana's house is the best place ever in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment