Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz

Chuck and Tibor are here from Medway, MA. Tibor graduated high school this month! I remember when that guy was born! Got the call in Philadelphia when I was away at college. I had a dream of a blue eyed, blond haired baby that night. Boy, he's come a long way! The boys are beside themselves happy with Tibor's presence. Notice how Max is glued to his thigh in the last picture? We're so happy they came to visit us. Wish we had more time. Wish it had been the week after school ended so we were free of obligations. We love them so.

My two boys are flying away tomorrow night with the two Mascari men. Nana is already in her car waiting for the call to get them at the bus stop, I think. Every  morning since we made the arrangements Max has asked; "How many days 'til we go to Nana's?" I'm sure going to miss them when they're gone. Sort of already have a sick feeling in my stomach. But this is what memories and confident boys are made of. New adventures and family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment