Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Chicks!


Baby chicks. We've got six of them. They are all very sweet & small. Very little work, actually. But they do need tending to. I had to soak everyone's butt this evening to get their poop off of them. I realize that is way too much information for most of you. I had to say it though. Each one of them is a different type of chicken, though which type each is is a mystery. We've guessed some of them, but the others I just don't can't figure out. It will be fun to find out as they get older what they are, they will change over the next few months to look more like their adult selves. My boys are enjoying checking them out daily. They really like to hold them when they can catch them. Max especially likes the "hold them to his heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment