Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Here's to New Adventures!

Hey there, friends, it's been a while! I realize I haven't spent much time on this blog since 2015. My life changed quite a bit that year and I was focused inward and spent any leftover energy on my family. As of January of 2019 I've been turning my focus from what I've learned during that inward work. I'm emerging, I guess you could say. I am six, almost seven months into a life coach training program called Courageous Life Coach Certification or CLCC. It's based on the work of Kate Swaboda, also known as Kate Courageous.

This work has brought a great deal of clarity to my life. It wouldn't be overly dramatic to say I feel more purposeful than I have ever felt before. Well, that is a dramatic statement. And a true one. I'd love it if you stopped by my new site, Tese Mascari for a visit and a peek at what I've been up to, I'd love to hear what you think, too! Here's to new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment