Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Grateful For Family & Friends

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's a food holiday, a family and friends holiday. And if you are lucky, you get to have some of Nana's apple pie. We were lucky this year to make it back to Massachusetts, Coleman, Max and I. We had a lovely visit. I'm just a little too jet-lagged to tell you all about it right now. But I do have some pictures, of course. Some of the highlights: We celebrated Eva's fifth birthday (coming up in December), Chuck and Jude hosted the Thanksgiving Feast (thank you very much!), we went to The Big Apple Farm with Nana, we went to visit cousin Ann and family at their horse farm, and I got to attend (just by chance) my 25th high school reunion, and I spent some time with friends I miss very much over the course of the visit; Natasha, Jean, Mark, I danced up a storm with Angela, we saw the Dewsnap clan - it was all very, very wonderful.



























No comments:

Post a Comment