Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Santa Cruz County Fair

Coleman's third grade class had a field trip to the Santa Cruz County Fair today. I was able to get a few shots. We saw: Racing Pigs, Many chickens, Cows, Science stuff, Lego Contest, Photography, food, K9 show...I'm sure there are many things I missed. We're going back on Sunday with the whole family! We had a great time while there. And I am hopeful this year will be a WAY better year for Coleman at school. His teacher is very observant, straight-speaking and seems kind-hearted. And I think he might "get" Coleman already. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, The T,
    I finally got on your page. I just looked at all the picuters you sent. I will learn how to print them. I have my knit club this AM. And JUST scaned a recipe for our knit club cook book. Very exciting. THANK YOU. I love you all. looking forward to doing this again. Love Ya The Ma

    ReplyDelete